St. Xavier’s Public School Bagnan, Howrah (WEST BENGAL) under the aegis of Xavier’s Council of India. A reputed International School offering IGCSE and AS/A2 Curriculum from CAIE.
Applications are invited from trained and experienced candidates with an English Medium background for the following posts (Applicants must be fluent in spoken English):
- TGT – Subject Teachers : Trained Graduate in ENGLISH, MATHS, HINDI, EVS, SST, SCIENCE, SUPW & DRAWING
- PGT – Trained Post Graduate : Teachers required for ENGLISH, MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, HINDI, HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY, COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- Foreign Language Teacher : FRENCH, ARABIC, GERMAN, Chinese—Mandarin.
- MUSIC TEACHER – Candidates qualified in teaching Vocal and Instrumental Music (Indian / Western).
- Pre Primary Teachers : NTT/ Montessori Trained. High command over English is compulsory.
- P. T. I. (Ladies) : B.P.Ed with knowledge & skill of swimming.
- Hostel Warden (Male & Female) : Minimum 2 years experience in any residential school may apply.
- Trained Nurse : with minimum 2 years work experience.
- Accountant : B.Com./M.Com., with knowledge of Tally, ERP, Accounting, Banking, Cash etc.
minimum 2 years work experience.
- Free boarding and lodging shall be given to all selected candidates. Working couples will be preferred. Special accommodation shall be given to them.
- Attractive pay to right candidates. Remuneration shall not be a bar for deserving candidates. Experience as per Norms.
Interested & Eligible candidates may send their detailed & comprehensive resume with passport sized photo along with the application addressing to The Chairman, St. Xavier’s Public School, Bagnan by Email “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Applicants must specify the “Post Applied For” over Email Subject.