- A student must carry his/her Diary to school everyday. It must have his/her photograph and complete identity information and signed by parents.
- No parents are allowed to meet the students during the school hours without prior permission and sufficient reason.
- Every student should reach the school at least 10 minutes before the time fixed for Assembly and collect the child within 15 minutes of the Final Bell. After the gate is closed no child shall be allowed inside. Parents are requested not to come inside the school campus, while collecting or leaving the child.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the school, so parents must make arrangements for their ward.
- Students will not be allowed to go home during the school hours without sufficient reason.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on every working day. Students who are sloppily dressed or not in uniform will be dealt with severely. (Neat & complete uniform carry 5 marks).
- Girls should plaint their hair if it is below the shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw any thing on walls, furnitures or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or the Principal. Any damage done will be compensated by the one who causes it.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or Mobile Phones, Toys , Electronic Gadgets, Cameras, Ornaments etc.) to school.
- St. Xavier’s Public School provides education from Play Group to Class-VIII. Therefore it is expected that the juniors be treated with love and affection, while the juniors show all respect to their seniors.
- Class time table should be strictly followed and all the students should take care of their textbooks and notebooks. Books should be properly labeled and covered before the school starts.
- The students are strictly forbidden to purchase any articles of food item from unauthorized dealers near the school premises.
- No collection for any purpose whatsoever is to be started in the school and no meeting, demonstration, party and picnic be held without the previous permission of the Principal.
- Any kind of presents to the members of the staff, or celebrations requires previous sanction of the Principal.
- On National Festivals all the students are supposed to be present in the school compulsorily.
- Students are supposed to be present on the first day after summer vacation and Puja vacation or they will be fined Rs.20/- per day of absence, including the whole vacation.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside school. Hence, misbehavior, abnormal attitude, legal offences, any reported or observed objectionable conducts is liable to disciplinary action, which may lead to dismissal from school.
- All should be particularly careful not to throw paper plastic bags etc. any where in the school premises. They should use bins especially provided for the purpose. Also the parents should send napkins and spoons with the pupils.
- All communication should be addressed to the Principal.
- All students must speak English in the school otherwise their marks will be deducted from exam.
- Physical Education, Work experience, environmental education & Art Education are important subjects. So, detention in these subjects will lead to total detention in the class.
- As per State Govt, circular the regional language Bengali is a compulsory subject which is not alterable.
- Attendance in all the tests is compulsory. Marks of these tests will be counted for award of grade and promotion to next higher class.
- Parents are advised to compulsorily attend the Teacher- Parent’s Meet Last Saturday of every month.
- Issue of compulsory TC
Families that choose to take vacation or personal time off from the “regular” programme are required to pay their monthly fee, with leave application showing sufficient reason, to save their space in the classroom.
Please call the office by 7:30 am if your child is not going to attend school, in case of emergency, followed by leave application.
Registration and other school fees are non-refundable.
Please pack your child healthy and nutritious tiffin
Suggest tiffin items to pack in tiffin box or bag
Primary Items : Sandwiches, fruit, vegetables and juice , biscuits, cakes
Please DO NOT send foods items that need heating. Insulated Thermos works well for keeping foods hot.