1. Transfer Certificate, will be issued only on submission of the withdrawal form, available at the school office, signed by the parent/s.
  2. Parent, who want to withdraw their ward, are instructed to inform the SCHOOL OFFICE before 25th March 2024. If application for T.C. is not submitted within the scheduled date NO T.C. will be issued.
  3. The new destination and the reason for leaving, is to be mentioned in application.
  4. T. C. will not be issued unless all the dues of the school are settled.
  5. Reversal of withdrawal request after such period, entails fresh admission.

— Principal