GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION
- Only Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or as shown in the Passport, should be uploaded. Please do not upload Birth Certificates issued by Nursing Home/Hospital.
- Please upload latest passport sized coloured photographs of the student, parents or guardian (if applicable) on the designated place of the Application Form.
- Take print out of the submitted Application Form and Admit Card in a clean white A4 sheet paper.
- Please paste passport sized coloured photographs (must be identical to the uploaded photographs) of the student, parents or guardian on the designated place of the printed Application Form.
- Date of assessment /observation/interaction/interview will be mentioned in the Admit Card and mailed to you shortly after submission of the Application Form.
- During assessment/observation/interaction/Interview Admit Card (print out taken by parents) has to be produced.
- There will be an assessment on the intimated date for students seeking admission to Montessori- II onwards. During the assessment, presence of both the parents will be mandatory.
- For admission to Montessori-1, the teacher only observes/interacts with the child along with the parents. Both the parents must accompany the child.
- No request for any change of dates for assessment/observation/interaction/Interview will be entertained.