We want to impart quality education with a focus on the child’s all round development – Mental, Physical and Spiritual.
- Mental development – A step by step process of learning as the child grows day by day guided by capable teachers who help the child to connect teaching with their mental abilities.
- Physical Development – At SXPS, Bagnan we not only provide all modern facilities of sports but also we ensure that the children are tuned towards an environment which they look forward to with enthusiasm and zeal participating in sports and physical activities.
- Spiritual Development – Grooming of young minds begins at RVSIS through our value education classes. We make the children self sufficient in thinking, taking decisions and being tolerant towards each other and the society at large.
What we Teach?
We follow the CBSE curriculum with a broad base which gives the children a strong foundation. This helps them when they step out of school later on in life.
We strictly follow:-
- The rules laid by the CBSE Council.
- Adhering to the English medium practices.
- Effective teaching methods.
- Providing academic ambience.
- Exposing children to technology, diverse culture and religion.
- Aiming at making a child balanced and a good human being.
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
Jesus Christ, John 14:6
Thorough professionalism comes with a ‘one to one’ contact. We at St. Xavier’s Bagnan believe that a perfect teacher comes to the level of understanding each child and inculcates an atmosphere where the teacher and the taught have a blending of thoughts and ideas, a rapport that creates harmony, a value system that establishes love and respect between the two and creative interpretation where different strokes are applied for different children